Beef Cattle Vaccine
Newborn calves are protected against disease
primarily through “passive
immunity.” This occurs when protective antibodies are passed
from the dam to the nursing calf in colostrum. In some cases, however,
this protection may not be enough.
Calves may need added scours protection
in these situations:
- Cow was not vaccinated
- Vaccination program was incomplete or poorly
- Heifers may not develop adequate immune capacity
- Calf is weak or
having trouble nursing
- Colostrum quantity or quality is poor
- Unusually severe outbreak
of scours in the herd
- Complications of mud, wet and cold weather,
Bovine Ecolizer helps prevent
calf scours by supplementing the antibody protection a newborn calf
receives from its
It is a no-stress oral product
that gives calves direct protection against E.
coli bacteria by preventing these bacteria from attaching to
the calf’s intestine.
Bovine Ecolizer+C20 is available in single-dose syringes for simple,
stress-free and sanitary dosing. It provides newborn calves with
immediate, dependable protection against scours caused by E.
coli and C. perfringens Type C. The new single-dose syringes make this
product even more convenient for producers to administer. The product
should be administered as close as possible to calving, ideally
within the first four hours after birth, to be most effective.
Ecolizer products must be given as close as possible to the birth
of the calf, as they
hour of delay.
- Helps protect against bacteria that cause calf
- Complete and dependable E. coli protection (and C.
perfringens Type C with Bovine Ecolizer+C20)
stress, no needles
- Easy oral dosing
to give it
- As close to the birth of the calf as possible, and within
12 hours after birth
much to give
- 10 mL dose orally for Bovine Ecolizer
- 20 mL dose orally for Bovine Ecolizer+C20
- Bovine Ecolizer is available in single-dose syringes or 10-dose
- Bovine Ecolizer+C20 is available in single-dose syringes or